** Open Swim in cancelled for July17- September 4**
Please join us again starting September 9!
Join us at the Center Line High School Pool from 7:30 p.m. until 9 p.m, Monday and Wednesday nights!
Must be 52” tall or accompanied by an adult in the water. Swimm noodles or life jackets only are allowed in the pool.
Floatation devices are not provided.
Runs Sept 9 to December 11.
Cost is $2 per person. The Schools Reserves the right to close the pool if necessary for any reason and has set a limit of 30 people allowed in the pool and pool area at any one time.
ZUMBA Fitness with Cindy
- THE TIME IS NOW TO FEEL "WONDERFALL"!
- Get back in the groove, get re-energized, revitalized and recharged with the Zumba program! Psst...Cindy will be giving a sneak peak of the Zumba Toning Program. You'll learn how to use weighted, maraca-like Zumba Toning Sticks to enhance rhythm, build strength and tone all the target zones.
- When: 2 sessions run on Mondays & Wednesdays, 6-7 pm
- Sept 9 thru Oct. 16
- Oct. 21 thru Dec. 4 (no class 11/4 or 11/11)
- Where: Center Line Parks & Recreation
- 25355 Lawrence, Center Line, MI 48015
- Cost: $55 for Center Line Residents or $60 for Non-Residents
This class is open to Everyone!
What do you need for a Zumba class? Bottle of water, a small towel, proper shoes, comfortable clothing, a neighbor, co-worker, family or friend....and a HUGE SMILE!!
ZUMBA Fitness is designed to put you into an endorphin release (feel happy zone) where you will feel energized, vitalized and recharged by your workout. Once you start, you won't want to stop! Please contact Center Line Parks & Recreation @ 586-757-1610 for registration.
For additional information, please contact me!
Monday thru Thursday nights from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. For a map of the High School area, where to park and enter building, please click here.
Join your friends and neighbors! If you like to walk but not outside in the cold or dark, join our walking club as we walk the halls at Center Line High School.
Runs September 9, 2013 thru April 25, 2014
Meet in Room A-102, enter at the rear of school. If school is closed, there will be no walking. NO FEES!