Ballots & Proposals
None available at this time.
Important Election Information
Your absentee ballot application looks different. You no longer need to check a reason to get an absentee ballot.
As always, if you want to vote absentee, you must return the signed application form to the Clerk’s Office, located at 7070 E. Ten Mile Rd, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM. Residents way also return their signed absentee voter application to the drop box located by the front door of city hall.
The Absent Voter Ballot Application (PDF) can be printed and then mailed or faxed to the following:
To apply for Absentee Application, please call or come in to the Center Line City Hall:
City of Center Line
7070 E Ten Mile Road
Center Line, MI 48015
Absentee ballots for those voters qualified to receive them and not on the permanent absentee voters list. You can be placed on a permanent absentee voter list to receive application for every election.
Are you registered to vote? Do you know your precinct? Find out on the Michigan Voter Information Center website.
All registered voters of the community are encouraged to vote. The following is a list of the precinct locations for the City of Center Line:
- Precinct 1: Center Line High School, 26300 Arsenal (This location has temporarily been changed for the August 2, 2022 Primary election to Peck Elementary School at 26201 Lorraine Ave.)
- Precinct 2: Center Line City Hall, 7070 East Ten Mile
- Precinct 3: Parks and Recreation Building, 25355 Lawrence
- Precinct 4: Parks and Recreation Building, 25355 Lawrence
- Precinct 5: Kramer Homes School, 8830 East Ten Mile Road
Election Poll Hours
Election polls are open from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. on Election Day.
If you have questions regarding the election, please call the City Clerk Office at 586-757-6800.